An update from AIM Clinics during the COVID-19 pandemic
AIM Clinics is more committed to our clients and our team than ever before during this COVID-19 pandemic. Our top priorities are ensuring the safety of our clients, staff and their families and continuing to provide medically necessary ABA therapy. Our mission is to ensure every child with autism has the opportunity to live a happy, fulfilling life, and we are more dedicated than ever to ensuring we support families in every way we can in these unprecedented times.
Below you’ll find information on our current approach to providing care. We are closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local officials in our different communities and will provide updates here as guidance changes. We serve families in ten clinics across four states and are assessing each location’s ability to safely operate on a case-by-case basis.
Currently all locations are open and operating and serving clients in-person.
- Info for potential clients
- Info for current clients
- Info about career opportunities
- Additional resources
- Increased health and safety protocols
What to know if you’re a potential new client and interested in starting therapy:
Availability: Many of our clinics are accepting new clients. In fact, we recently opened new locations in Hoover, AL, Murfreesboro, TN and Hendersonville, TN. Click here for a full list of our locations.
Tours: We are conducting in-person tours on a clinic-by-clinic, case-by-case basis. We also have virtual tours in select locations like Norman, OK, Edmond, OK and Hoover, AL. Check our locations page for updates.
Get started today: If your child has been diagnosed with autism and you’re interested in learning more about ABA therapy, contact us to get started. We’d love to get to know your child. To learn more about effective, evidence-based treatment click here. We offer three age-specific programs to meet all skill levels and needs.
What to know if you’re a current client:
We’ve worked with each of our clients individually to determine the best course of action and adjusted their treatment plan to meet their needs. Your child’s BCBA and local team will continue to be the best resource for the latest information and for any questions.
If you, your child or another person in your home has flu- or cold-like symptoms, such as a cough, fever, or newly developed shortness of breath, or if you have been in contact with someone who has contracted the virus themselves, please let us know so we can reschedule any appointments and coordinate continuity of care.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to your BCBA directly, or the AIM Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (833) 825-5246.
What to know if you’re interested in joining our team:
We are still actively hiring for many roles within our clinics and with our administrative team. Visit our careers page for more information and to see all of our open positions.
For general information and updates about COVID-19: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 site
For helpful articles and tips from AIM’s therapists: AIM Clinics Resources Page
- Includes many posts such as:
For additional resources to support individuals with autism through these uncertain times: Autism Focused Intervention Resources and Modules (AFIRM) COVID-19 Toolkit.
Our increased health and safety protocols:
- Follow all CDC and local public health official guidelines
- Twice daily clinic cleanings plus cleaning by a commercial cleaning company every evening
- Increased frequency of cleaning of surfaces, toys and other shared resources throughout the day
- Strictly enforced sickness policy to send home any staff member or client that exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms
- Adjusted sick leave policies so that staff and clients only return to the clinic after 48 hours without symptoms or as advised by a physician
- Temperature checks of all staff and clients who come into the clinic
- Require non-essential personnel to work from home
- Prohibit any outside tours or visitors
- Limit waiting room access (Clients will be picked up and dropped off at their car)