AIM Clinics Grand Opening in Apex!
April 24 2021
1:00 PM–3:00 PM
Join us in celebrating our Grand Opening with a drive-through tour of our newest AIM Clinic for ABA therapy in Apex!
We'll have stations for you to stop at along the way to meet our staff, learn about the benefits of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy for autism, and of course, have fun!
What you'll see:
- The tour takes under 30 min. with 6 stations that include activities and giveaways.
- Water, hand sanitizer, sensory toys and school supply giveaways, plus treats!
Please conduct yourself responsibly while at the event:
- Stay in your car while touring the stations.
- Proceed slowly and be mindful of other cars and pedestrians.
- Wear a mask if you leave your car for any reason.
But most of all, have fun learning about AIM Clinics and see how ABA therapy can help kids with autism better navigate the world around them.
For event questions please email Kristy Mueller at email@example.com.